BuddyBackup Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » BuddyBackup Forum » Technical issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Issues on both computers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Buddy
Buddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sauv0168 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Issues on both computers
    Posted: 02/August/2018 at 9:17pm
DESKTOP:

For over a week, BuddyBackup does not successfully start. I repeatedly get a "...needs to close" error and when I click OK to restart it loops right back.

On the last error, I checked the crash report and I see this Exception

file=.\Core.cpp:1032
message=SN Exception: Caught CRT failed new or malloc() call (probably out of memory)

LAPTOP:

For over a week, BuddyBackup has been doing the same thing (crashing). However, instead of crashing it is currently stuck at "Checking Data Consistency".

Any ideas? Am I supposed to allocate additional RAM to the software somehow?

Thanks
sauv0168 View Drop Down
Buddy
Buddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sauv0168 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/December/2018 at 7:34pm
FYI I am still getting this error. I have not been able to backup or be backed up to in 5 months...

I just tried reinstalling with the latest (might be the same) installer, without uninstalling the old version first (I don't know if this matters).

I checked the Exception Log and see this:

file=.\Core.cpp:1032
message=SN Exception: Couldn't get file size of H:\BuddyBackupOtherPCs\OtherPeoplesFiles\stephasus\8E\655793_1521962580_8675 [OS Error: 1392]

I really need help...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic